Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 7 Weeks


Stats:


How far along: 
7 weeks
How big is baby: Blueberry

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.



Total weight gain:
 Ohmygeez... 4 pounds. But I had eaten and drank a huge amount of apple juice and water right before the appt. 
Maternity clothes?
Yep, full blown maternity clothes already!?!?!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
I was on vacation this past week so it was ahhhhmazing. I took two naps a day, but alas that ended.
Best moment of the week: 
Doctor's appt. 
Food cravings: 
Nothing really...
Food aversions: 
EVERYTHING!!!
Symptoms: 
Mainly morning sickness, sore/enlarged breasts, cramping, gas, FATIGUE!!!
Movement: 
Thought that I was feeling baby move, but very unlikely. I felt Gabe at 14 weeks. I doubt a person is able to feel a blueberry move inside a huge muscle filled with tissue and blood.
Gender: 
Hoping for a girl :) But a boy would be great too. I have a feeling its a girl...just like when I had Gabe. But maybe it's just the desire, haha
What I'm looking forward to: 
Listening to it's heartbeat so I know it's okay. I hate this part of pregnancy when I have no clue whats going on in there. 
What I miss: 
Not feeling nauseous all.the.time.
Milestones:
Being Pregnant!
Next appointment: 
October 24th at 11am! We'll hear the heartbeat this appt. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment