Thursday, September 8, 2011

I guess it can't get clearer than that!

So when I took the HPT (First Response Early Result) a line came up, but it wasn't as dark as the one I took with Gabe was. I was around 5-6 weeks pregnant with Gabe when I took the test, so of course it was going to be a lot darker than the one I took a few days ago at a 3w6d. Both tests I used FMU (first urine of the day). Here are the first tests I took. The top one was was when I was 9dpo and the bottom is 11dpo (dpo=days post ovulation, aka, when sperm met egg). Sorry it's kinda blurry....but a line is a line...

So today we went to Wal-mart and along with the baby's first outfit, we got digital pregnancy test. I came back to work, and took it. And imagine what popped up....

So I went and showed Josh and I think he feels its more real. It made it more real for me anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment