Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 6 Weeks!


Stats:


How far along: 
6 weeks
How big is baby: Sweet Pea
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.



Total weight gain:
 So far 0lbs. But I'm sure that won't last for long! I'm hoping to just gain 15 lb.
Maternity clothes?
Yep, full blown maternity clothes already!?!?!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
Not too bad. Unfortunately, when I wake up a few times a night to go pee and I toss and turn because it's already uncomfortable to lay on my stomach.
Best moment of the week: 
Making it another week. Getting Married. My Birthday is today :)
Food cravings: 
I really haven't craved too much this week. Just food in general
Food aversions: 
Meat really bothers me at times, but not as much as it was. I don't like chocolate anymore.
Symptoms: 
Mainly morning sickness, sore/enlarged breasts, cramping
Movement: 
Not even close!
Gender: 
Hoping for a girl :) But a boy would be great too. I have a feeling its a girl...just like when I had Gabe. But maybe it's just the desire, haha
What I'm looking forward to: 
Listening to it's heartbeat so I know it's okay. I hate this part of pregnancy when I have no clue whats going on in there. 
What I miss: 
Not feeling nauseous all.the.time.
Milestones:
Being Pregnant!
Next appointment: 
September 26th at 1:20pm. I'll be a few days shy of 7 weeks. EEKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment