Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Exciting News!!!

Yesterday I took a pregnancy test as soon as I got up. Two days ago it had been negative, so my thought process was that it would be negative again. My cycles are usually 30 days long, and I was only 11dpo, so day 28 of my cycle. I hadn't even missed my period yet. And there is was.... two beautiful lines. I was shaking. I was happy. I was ECSTATIC! Gabe is going to be a big brother! Josh, as usual, got really nervous. He still can't believe it. He's excited, but until we see the doctor, I don't think it will set it (which is how it was last time). We go see him for our first appt. on Friday, Sept. 9th at 8:50am, for a confirmation test and to set up my OB workup. It's so surreal. I mean, I feel pregnant. And it already feels different. I'm queasy. I didn't have MS with Gabe. So maybe it's an early sign for a girl :)....I am exactly 4 weeks today, and it's due date is May 16, 2012 (talk about timing...Gabe gets a brother or sister for his birthday) Okay so here are it's stats:

 In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.


Yep that's pretty much it. Haha, not much going on this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment