Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 4 Weeks


Stats:


How far along: 
5 weeks

How big is baby:

In week 4, now safe in your womb, the ball of cells (blastocyst) splits in two, becoming the embryo and the placenta. The amniotic sac and fluid are forming around baby, and will act as a cushion for the next eight months.

Total weight gain:
 So far 0lbs. But I'm sure that won't last for long! I'm hoping to just gain 15 lb.


Maternity clothes?
Nope, not yet... but I was in them around 9 weeks last time, so hopefully 7ish weeks this time. I love maternity clothes :)




Belly button in or out?
In


Sleep: 
I'm tired constantly now. Usually I will stay up with Josh until about 2-3 am after Roo goes to bed but the past few nights it's been about 11:30pm right after Roo goes down. So I'm getting about 12 hours of sleep a night.

Best moment of the week: 
Getting a positive pregnancy test :)

Food cravings: 
Salads just like last time I was in first tri :)

Food aversions: 
Meat... again, and as usual. Chicken the other day really wanted to make me vomit.

Symptoms: 
Gas (yeah I know, but its the truth), Nausea/Vomiting (aka Morning Sickness--which I DIDNT have with Roo), Sore BB's, and headaches. *That seems like a lot for just being 4 weeks

Movement: 
Not even close!

Gender: 
Hoping for a girl :) But a boy would be okay too. I have a feeling its a girl...just like when I had Gabe. But maybe it's just the desire, haha

What I'm looking forward to: 

Listening to it's heartbeat so I know it's okay. I hate this part of pregnancy when I have no clue whats going on in there. 

What I miss: 
Not feeling nauseous all.the.time.


Milestones:
Being Pregnant!


Next appointment: 
September 9th @ 8:50am. My confirmation appt. I'm gonna see if doc will draw HcG levels for me, so I can know the levels.




No comments:

Post a Comment