Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 20 Weeks/5 Months!!!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!
Stats:

How far along: 
20 weeks
How big is baby: Cantaloupe




Total weight gain:
8.5lbs
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
upper half is out, lower half is in, but shallow...
Sleep: 
Everyday changes. I rarely can sleep in though, even with Gabe does....it's like an automatic timers goes off and I'm awake for the rest of the day.
Best moment this week:
Christmas, feeling Kellie move lots more!
Food cravings: 
Milk, fruit, ice cream
Food aversions: 
Onions, fried foods, meat, Carbonation
Symptoms: 
backaches are starting, stuffy nose--ugh...this is the one that actually wakes me up most, my boobs are getting larger AGAIN. And the nips are getting very sensitive..which is making me think that I'm gonna start leaking soon.
Movement: 
Starting to feel a lot more, at least 2-3 good kicks a day. Otherwise, I just feel pressure like she's pushing against my abdomen with her feet or something. I can't wait until I get to feel lots more....damn you anterior placenta!
Gender: 
GIRL!!! Miss Kellie Rain is on her way!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Viability Day!
What I miss: 
Not feeling so fat, being able to sleep better, and not feeling so worn out and lazy.
Milestones:
Hearing the heartbeat, feeling movement, getting to 5 months. She'll be he soon!
Next appointment: 
January 16th @ 12:20pm--I'll be 22w5d. AHHH so close to viability

No comments:

Post a Comment