Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 37 Weeks/Full Term!

Stats:
How far along: 
37 weeks

How big is baby: Watermelon
Around 37 weeks, many moms-to-be find themselves organizing cupboards and scrubbing their floors. That’s the nesting instinct kicking in as your body senses baby will be here shortly.

Total weight gain:
+28 pounds 
Yeah....8 lb weight gain in one week.. how awesome is that??? 

Maternity clothes?
Yes and no...I wear what fits pretty much...

Belly button in or out?
I seriously thought it couldn't stick out anymore, but it continues to surprise me. And it hurts like hell.

Sleep:
Ugh... Sleep is so overrated. I'm over it.

Best moment this week: 
Hmmm...That's a good question. It's been one hell of a week. I guess finding out that I'm progressing and that baby will be here sooner rather than later! *More on this to come*

Food Cravings: 
Anything that goes in my mouth...

Food Aversions:
None at this point

Symptoms: 
Insomnia, lower back and hip pain (to the point where I can't walk in the morning), crazy dreams, hemorrhoids, and all the other usuals. Heartburn is back with a vengeance...even taking zantac twice a day--I'm still having to pop tums..boo.. but hopefully that means she has just as much or MORE hair then our Gabriel did. :-) She has hiccups all.the.time!!!! Also having contractions...

Movement: 
I feel every.single.movement. I seriously felt her breathing the other day. Her back is right up against my hip and lower left abdomen. I woke up and had my hand right there and I could feel it going up and down like breathing...I'm not crazy, promise.

Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Being a family of 4, of course, BUT....I really want to not be pregnant anymore---I'm in the IM DONE phase.

What I miss: 
Sleep, Energy, Fitting into clothes, Getting on the floor to play with Gabe...

Milestones:
WHOOT WHOOT!!!! FULL TERM!!!!

Next appointment: 
April 30th @ 10:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment