Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 36 Weeks?!?!/9 MONTHS?!?!?!?!

Stats:
How far along: 
36 weeks

How big is baby: Coconut
Baby is getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own.

Total weight gain:
+22 pounds 
I lost 4 1/2 pounds in two weeks; yay! haha, makes this momma happy!

Maternity clothes?
Yep, but even these aren't fitting much anymore. I even had a former twin mom say that I'm bigger then when she was when she was pregnant with twins--- I was like uhh?? Thanks?? I guess....

Belly button in or out?
It's definitely out... and now it's out EVEN MORE. It's sooo sensitive. 
Sleep:
Ugh... Sleep is so overrated. I'm over it.

Best moment this week: 
Doc says I'm allowed to go into labor now :-) Not like I would be that lucky, but hey always a chance right?!?!? I'm 3-4cm dilated (I say 3-4 because my doctor has rather large fingers as said I was at a 3; With Gabe he said the same thing--but when I was checked by other doctor's they said a 4, and their fingers were "normal"??? lol) BUT only 10-20% effaced. He said my cervix feels really floppy and soft which is a good thing--just needs to thin out. It's also VERY posterior, which I tried explaining that with Gabe it never came down into an anterior position because of my tilted uterus, but he didn't believe me. Eghhh---sigh. OH well. Next check is in one week! 

Food Cravings: 
Oh things have gone crazy with my cravings/aversions. I literally HAVE to have a Dr. Pepper at LEAST once a day. Yep, the one aversion that has lasted 9 months has turned into my biggest craving right now.  Crazy right?!?! The other craving was some hot wings--and boy were those good.

Food Aversions:
Nothing really?? Fried foods don't sound good...so I'll go with that.

Symptoms: 
Insomnia, lower back and hip pain (to the point where I can't walk in the morning), crazy dreams, hemorrhoids, and all the other usuals. Heartburn is back with a vengeance...even taking zantac twice a day--I'm still having to pop tums..boo.. but hopefully that means she has just as much or MORE hair then our Gabriel did. :-) She has hiccups all.the.time!!!! Also started having BH contractions...and some real ones too.

Movement: 
She's started slowing down on movements. But when she moves my whole belly wibbles and wobbles. And each knee, foot, whatever it is that jabs my belly hurts like crazy!

Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Being a family of 4. Gabe has FINALLY started saying baby-- so I can't wait until he sees the baby and puts into place that it'll be his new sister.

What I miss: 
Sleep, Energy, Fitting into clothes....

Milestones:
WHOOT WHOOT!!!! 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!!

Next appointment: 
April 23rd at 2pm!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment