Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 35 Weeks!


Stats:
How far along: 
35 weeks

How big is baby: Butternut Squash
You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million.

Total weight gain:
+26.5 pounds (Yes that was a 4lb increase--but really only 1 pound since I lost right??)

Maternity clothes?
Yep!

Belly button in or out?
OUT and it hurts... I seem to catch it on almost everything!

Sleep:
I seriously don't want to talk about it. I swear I'll get more sleep when she comes (unless she wakes up every 15-30minutes) then I have for the past month or so... Yeah I'm a bit bitter.

Best moment this week: 
Reaching the milestone 35/35. I like saying I only have 35 days left until I'm due. 5 weeks sounds soooo long, but 35 days sounds soooo short! Oh and baby girl has dropped. Alot. Her head currently grinds into my pelvic bone, and I can breath a bit again. Yay!!! Hopefully this means her debute will be when everyone is predicting (April 21-25th)

Food Cravings: 
Fruit. You should see the fridge. It's got tons of fruit in it. Strawberries, kiwi, cantalope, honeydew, I'm gonna start getting some pineapple here soon! 

Food Aversions:
Carbonated beverages. Although I had a few sips of Josh's Mt. Dew this week and didn't really have a problem. I actual CRAVE soda, but am afraid to drink it because it's been so long--and the last time I really drank it, it made me sickly...

Symptoms: 
Insomnia, lower back and hip pain (to the point where I can't walk in the morning), crazy dreams, hemorrhoids, and all the other usuals. Heartburn is back with a vengeance...even taking zantac twice a day--I'm still having to pop tums..boo.. but hopefully that means she has just as much or MORE hair then our Gabriel did. :-) She has hiccups all.the.time!!!! Also started having BH contractions...and some real ones too.

Movement: 
She's started slowing down on movements. But when she moves my whole belly wibbles and wobbles. And each knee, foot, whatever it is that jabs my belly hurts like crazy!

Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Being a family of 4. Gabe has FINALLY started saying baby-- so I can't wait until he sees the baby and puts into place that it'll be his new sister.

What I miss: 
Sleep, Energy, Fitting into clothes....

Milestones:
2 weeks until I am full term *which is when I gave birth to Gabe* I'm 35/35 today, meaning I'm 35 weeks with ONLY 35 days left.

Next appointment: 
April 16th @ 10:50am!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment