Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 33 Weeks!

Stats:

How far along: 
33 weeks
How big is baby: Honeydew
Baby's keeping her eyes open while awake. She's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.

Total weight gain:
+22.5 pounds
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
OUT and it hurts... I seem to catch it on almost everything!
Sleep:
What's sleep again??? I wake up to go to the bathroom about every hour to hour and a half... I have to roll over every 30 minutes or my arms fall asleep. It's a battle to get this stuff they call sleep.
Best moment this week: 
Getting new maternity clothes! I finally have shirts that cover my belly again.
Food Cravings: 
None really. Milk... I love milk when I'm pregnant!
Food Aversions:
Carbonated beverages.
Symptoms: 
Insomnia, lower back and hip pain (to the point where I can't walk in the morning), crazy dreams, hemorrhoids, and all the other usuals. Heartburn is back with a vengeance...even taking zantac twice a day--I'm still having to pop tums..boo.. but hopefully that means she has just as much or MORE hair then our Gabriel did. :-) She has hiccups all.the.time!!!! Also started having BH contractions...and some real ones too.
Movement: 
She's my strong crazy girl. She usually keeps my belly looking all crazy and lopsided. She loves curling into the left side, but I don't get much kicks anymore because she's SOOOO BIG. So I usually just see her movements and feel her rolling moving legs and arms. She has TONS of hiccups, which Gabe had a lot of them too. I don't remember Gabe's being sooo powerful, because hers hurt sometimes. 

Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Gabe's reaction to his sister. He loves babies, and I think he knows one is coming soon. 

What I miss: 
Sleep, Energy, Fitting into clothes....

Milestones:
One month until full term (which is when I delivered Gabe) and 7 weeks until due date! It's going by so fast!
Next appointment: 
April 2nd @ 11am!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment