Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 28 Weeks/7 Months!

Stats:

How far along: 
28 weeks
How big is baby: Rutabaga

At week 28, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity.
Total weight gain:
+22 pounds; I gained 7.5lb last month, blah....
Also, doctor measured me... At 27 weeks I was measuring 32 weeks. Yep, 5 weeks. She's gonna be a big baby!
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
OUT!!!!
Sleep: 
Absolutely sucks. There is no nice way of saying it. My hips and back hurt horribly and sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, so it takes a good 30-45 minutes of rolling back and forth, moving and adjusting pillows. It's so very annoying. I sleep with 4 pillows currently, and will be purchasing a body pillow in the next 24 hours. 

Best moment this week:
I pretty much have Kellie's nursery done! Just waiting on her dresser (which is suppose to be delivered tomorrow) and a few decals to put up then I'll be done. When I'm done, I'll post pictures!
Food cravings: Oreos....ohhhmmmgeee I love them right now. And did you know they make ice cream bars??? Yep, they are amazing.
Food aversions: 
Carbonated drinks, fried foods... oh and she HATES Mexican.

Symptoms: 
growing belling, food aversions/cravings, movement, fatigue, and swelling.
Movement: 
Tons of movement! All day long it seems like. I get nervous when I don't feel her because she is usually constantly moving
Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Truthfully....not being pregnant anymore. I'm just about done. My back hurts constantly, my legs are horribly swollen and my hands are getting bad too. Im so tired... ugh, I just want to meet her!
What I miss: 
Not feeling so fat, being able to sleep better, and not feeling so worn out and lazy.
Milestones:
Hearing her heartbeat, starting to feel movement, finding out it's a healthy, but shy little girl; Viability Day!; starting on her nursery; getting to 3rd tri!
Next appointment: 
March 5th, 2012 @ 11am...?? I think, haha.. I forgot when it is actually. I'll find out tomorrow.


I failed my one hour GTT...tomorrow I have to do the 3 hour one. Yay me.... Not so excited about it. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment