Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 27 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
27 weeks
How big is baby: Cauliflower
At 27 weeks, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity.

Total weight gain:
+14.5 pounds (Probably more than that, but I don't like weighing myself at home)
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
OUT!!!!
Sleep: 
Absolutely sucks. There is no nice way of saying it. My hips and back hurt horribly and sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, so it takes a good 30-45 minutes of rolling back and forth, moving and adjusting pillows. It's so very annoying. I sleep with 4 pillows currently, and will be purchasing a body pillow in the next 24 hours.

Best moment this week:
I ordered everything to complete her nursery today (except the nightlight only because it's out of stock at the moment)...and it'll all be here Friday (except her dresser because it takes an additional 2-3 extra processing days, plus the 2day shipping--so it won't arrive until next week).


I also made it to 3rd trimester! :-) 2 down, 1 to go!


Oh and the cutest thing last night. Josh got home last night night and he asked Gabriel for a kiss. Gabe went and gave him one, then I asked for a kiss...and he gave me one. Then I said, "Can you give your baby sister a kiss?" and he came over to my belly, lifted up my shirt and kissed my belly. I absolutely melted.
Food cravings: 
Oreos....ohhhmmmgeee I love them right now.
Food aversions: 
Carbonated drinks, fried foods... oh and she HATES Mexican. With Gabe I ate there almost daily (they would actually already put in our orders for drinks and food the moment we walked in the door) and she absolutely hates it. The last two times I've eaten there it's been vomited right back up....boo.
Symptoms: 
growing belling, food aversions/cravings, movement, fatigue, and swelling.
Movement: 
Tons of movement! All day long it seems like. Sometimes she is breech others she is head down. She does flips multiple times a day, it's crazy! A few nights ago I was laying in bed on my right side and could feel her foot stick out over and over again...it was almost as if I could grab it. Yep, made a momma emotional.
Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Passing my GTT tomorrow; then will be starting every two week appt. here soon!!!! 13 weeks until my due date (10 weeks if I am induced like I was with Gabriel--which means it could be less then 2 1/2 months away AHHHHH!!!) I just want to snuggle her and I can't wait until Gabriel meets her.
What I miss: 
Not feeling so fat, being able to sleep better, and not feeling so worn out and lazy.
Milestones:
Hearing her heartbeat, starting to feel movement, finding out it's a healthy, but shy little girl; Viability Day!; starting on her nursery
Next appointment: 
Tomorrow @ 9:40am---My glucose appt.... I hope I pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment