Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 15 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
15 weeks
How big is baby: Orange
Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Total weight gain:
+7.5 pounds 
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
Getting worse. Sciatica pain is really starting to make me toss and turn and get up throughout the night. I still wake up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom, so on top of that--I maybe get 4-5 hours of sleep; 1-1 1/2 hours at a time.
Best moment this week:
Scheduling my anatomy scan
Food cravings: 
Fruit. Oh my goodness I had the best salad ever the other day too. It was from my favorite restaurant Players. I could eat that every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I lived close to there. Greek salad....so yummy. Ooops I had feta cheese haha...
Food aversions: 
Chocolate, onions, fried foods.
Symptoms: 
Sciatica (ugh...worst pain ever--other than childbirth), RLP, slight nausea with the food aversions I have, still have fatigue but it's getting better.
Movement: 
Yep! It's not every day, but I will get flutters (frogs jumping around) and one or two kicks every couple of days.
Gender: 
Thinking it's a girl, but trying not to get my hopes up!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Anatomy Scan by far. It's Dec. 16th at 2pm. But it'll be a secret until our family Christmas :-)... I'll be 18w2d
What I miss: 
Being able to walk without constant pain.
Milestones:
Hearing & feeling baby; only 5 more weeks until I'm half way done!
Next appointment: 
Anatomy Scan is Dec. 16th @2pm; Next Dr. appt is Dec. 19@12:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment