Thursday, November 10, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 13 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
13 weeks
How big is baby: Peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

Total weight gain:
+3 pounds (I'm sure it's more than that, but I pretty much refuse to weigh myself except for Dr. Appt...
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
It's getting uncomfortable and I wake up a couple times a night to switch myself around, go pee, or RLP, but otherwise it's not too bad.
Best moment this week:
This week I officially hit 2nd trimester. Yeah, yeah I know the technical weekage date is 13w3d BUT I'm saying... I'm in second trimester because it's 3 (almost two since I'm running late today) days away.
Food cravings: 
I have "at this moment" food cravings.
Food aversions: 
They come and go. Right now it's anything with vegetables, chocolate, and really anything super healthy... 
Symptoms: 
RLP--round ligament pain, heartburn, some nausea, fatigue
Movement: 
Yep! It's not every day, but I will get flutters (frogs jumping around) and one or two kicks every couple of days.
Gender: 
Thinking it's a girl, but trying not to get my hopes up!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Anatomy Scan, which should be around Dec. 6th-ish if I can plan it right :)
What I miss: 
Not feeling so exhausted.
Milestones:
Going into 2nd trimester--the most loved trimester of them all!
Next appointment: 
November 22nd @ 10am-- We will schedule the anatomy scan at this appt. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment