Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 12 Weeks!

Stats:

How far along: 
12 weeks
How big is baby: Plum
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

Total weight gain:
+3 pounds
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
It's getting uncomfortable and I wake up a couple times a night to switch myself around, but otherwise it's not too bad.
Best moment this week:
Not really pregnancy related, but moving into our new 10x bigger place :) Gabe is super excited and runs constantly.
Food cravings: 
I have "at this moment" food cravings.
Food aversions: 
They come and go. Right now it's anything with vegetables.
Symptoms: 
RLP--round ligament pain; even bigger boobs, fatigue, some nausea; but that's slowly going away, movement!
Movement: 
Yep! It's not every day, but I will get flutters (frogs jumping around) and one or two kicks every couple of days.
Gender: 
Thinking it's a girl, but trying not to get my hopes up!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Anatomy Scan, which should be around Dec. 6th-ish if I can plan it right :)
What I miss: 
Not feeling so exhausted.
Milestones:
Getting to 3 months! Going into my 4th month... And one more week of the dreaded first trimester.
Next appointment: 
November 22nd @ 10am-- We will schedule the anatomy scan at this appt. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment