Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 14 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
14 weeks
How big is baby: Lemon
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

Total weight gain:
+3 pounds (I'm sure it's more than that, but I pretty much refuse to weigh myself except for Dr. Appt...)
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
It's getting uncomfortable and I wake up a couple times a night to switch myself around, go pee, or RLP, but otherwise it's not too bad.
Best moment this week:
I'm T-4 days out of first trimester....

Food cravings: 
I have "at this moment" food cravings, they are starting to get more specific. It's mostly fruity type stuff. Pears, oranges...stuff like that.
Food aversions: 
They come and go. The biggest one is chocolate (which is so odd cause that's the only thing I craved with DS--so maybe this is a girl) oh and onions...  yuck.
Symptoms: 
RLP--round ligament pain, heartburn, some nausea, fatigue, mood swings, really vivid dreams
Movement: 
Yep! It's not every day, but I will get flutters (frogs jumping around) and one or two kicks every couple of days.
Gender: 
Thinking it's a girl, but trying not to get my hopes up!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Anatomy Scan, which should be the end of November/Being of December when I'm between 16-17 weeks. So only  3 weeks left!!!
What I miss: 
Not feeling so exhausted.
Milestones:
Second Trimester--the most beloved and awesome trimester ever!
Next appointment: 
November 22nd @ 10am-- We will schedule the anatomy scan at this appt. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment