Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 24 Weeks/6 Months!!!

Stats:

How far along: 
24 weeks
How big is baby: Grapefruit (I think the fruits/veggies are getting smaller not bigger)
At week 24, baby’s progress isn’t just about internal stuff, it’s about her looks too. With pinker, more opaque skin, she’s looking more and more, well, like a baby. You might be experiencing some of the discomforts of the later months of pregnancy like leg cramps, backaches and swollen feet.

Total weight gain:
+14.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
OUT!!!!
Sleep: 
Each night is different. Some days I fall asleep so quickly, others I toss and turn all night long. If I can just get into this one perfect position....it's lights out.
Best moment this week:
Today is V-Day!!! Meaning, if I go into labor today--they will do any and all life saving measures to save Little Miss :-) That makes this all the more real!
Food cravings: 
Food....anything that has to do with food.
Food aversions: 
Carbonated drinks, everything else is fair game.
Symptoms: 
growing belling, food aversions/cravings, movement, fatigue, and swelling.
Movement: 
Tons of movement! All day long it seems like. Sometimes she is breech others she is head down. She does flips multiple times a day, it's crazy!
Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Passing my GTT in 3 weeks; then will be starting every two week appt. here soon!!!! 16 weeks until my due date! I just want to snuggle her and I can't wait until Gabriel meets her.
What I miss: 
Not feeling so fat, being able to sleep better, and not feeling so worn out and lazy.
Milestones:
Hearing her heartbeat, starting to feel movement, finding out it's a healthy, but shy little girl; Viability Day!
Next appointment: 
February 16th @ 9:40am---My glucose appt.... I hope I pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment