Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekly Check-In: 22 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
22 weeks
How big is baby: Papaya

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.


Total weight gain:
+8.5 pounds. I'm sure it's more than that...but I refuse to weigh myself except for at Dr. Appt.
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
OUT!!!! Oh.em.gee!!!
Sleep: 
It's actually pretty good right now. I don't wake up in the middle of the night, unless it's to roll over (it's getting quite hard to do that) and since Gabe is a good sleeper, then I get to sleep pretty well. So it averages about 1-2am until 11am. So total its about 9-10 hours a night :)
Best moment this week:
One week closer to V-Day!!!
Food cravings: 
Food....anything that has to do with food.
Food aversions: 
Carbonated drinks, everything else is far game.
Symptoms: 
I'm starting to feel pretty normal again. I guess any symptoms would be: growing belling, food aversions/cravings, movement, fatigue, and swelling.
Movement: 
Lots of movements. And I am seeing it now too. She's got some hard kicks and punches, but I sure do love every one of them. I can usually tell how she is in utero to. I.E: she loves kicking my left hip when she is breech, but recently she has been turning and kicking my right side of my ribs.
Gender: 
Miss Kellie Rain
What I'm looking forward to: 
Viability day! 2 more weeks! And hopefully I'll get another ultrasound to give me a clue as to how big this little girl is gonna be
What I miss: 
Not feeling so fat, being able to sleep better, and not feeling so worn out and lazy.
Milestones:
Hearing her heartbeat, starting to feel movement, finding out it's a healthy, but shy little girl.
Next appointment: 
January 16th @ 12:20pm---last appt. before the dreaded glucose test appt... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment