Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 11 Weeks

Stats:

How far along: 
11 weeks
How big is baby: Lime
Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.



Total weight gain:
+3 pounds
Maternity clothes?
Yep!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
It's good when I get into a comfortable position. But I guess I was exhausted last night because I got 11 hours of sleep--minus the two bathroom breaks.
Best moment this week:
Movements and heartbeats, oh my!
Food cravings: 
I have "at this moment" food cravings.
Food aversions: 
They come and go. Right now it's anything with vegetables.
Symptoms: 
RLP--round ligament pain; even bigger boobs, fatigue, some nausea; but that's slowly going away, movement!
Movement: 
Yep! I first felt flutters on 10/21; I just felt two full blown kicks, and said "whoa!" during nursing report and everyone looked at me. I wasn't expected it at all. Later I walked away, rubbed my tummy and said "Thank you baby for letting me know your still doing alright."
Gender: 
Thinking it's a girl, but trying not to get my hopes up!
What I'm looking forward to: 
Anatomy Scan
What I miss: 
Not feeling so exhausted.
Milestones:
Found the heartbeat at home! Doctor chased the little one around and found it's heartbeat a few times, then he got it cornered for about 30 seconds, long enough to count it: 174bpm
Next appointment: 
November 22nd @ 10am-- We will schedule the anatomy scan at this appt. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment