Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekly Check-In: 10 Weeks!!!


Stats:


How far along: 
10 weeks
How big is baby: Prune
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)


Total weight gain:
 Give or take a few....
Maternity clothes?
Yep, full blown maternity clothes already!?!?!
Belly button in or out?
In
Sleep: 
It's good when I get into a comfortable position. But I guess I was exhausted last night because I got 11 hours of sleep--minus the two bathroom breaks.
Best moment of the week: 
Hearing that beautiful heartbeat! I'm trying to limit myself to every other day, but for the first few days I did it every day :) It's been running 160-165. Oh and we are moving to a bigger place!!! (We also found that out)
Food cravings: 
I have "at this moment" food cravings. But I do crave those mango-pineapple smoothies on a daily basis. Hey at least it's (for the most part) healthy.
Food aversions: 
They come and go. Right now it's anything with vegetables. I'm loving fruit, particularly peaches. MmmMmm. But the thought of a salad makes me gag!
Symptoms: 
Big boobs, RLP, some nausea but that's pretty much gone. Main one is fatigue. Thankfully Josh doesn't mind picking up the slack, but I don't think I've actually cleaned in 2 months.
Movement: 
None that I can feel
Gender: 
Hoping for a girl :) But a boy would be great too. I have a feeling its a girl...just like when I had Gabe. But maybe it's just the desire, haha
What I'm looking forward to: 
Listening to it's heartbeat so I know it's okay. I hate this part of pregnancy when I have no clue whats going on in there. 
What I miss: 
Not feeling so exhausted.
Milestones:
Found the heartbeat at home! So beautiful
Next appointment: 
October 24th at 11am! We should hear the heartbeat this appt. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment