Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve....

It's amazing that it's December 31, 2010 already. My, my has this year flown by. When one tells you to cherish every moment with your child, they mean it, because they grow...and they grow fast. Seems as only yesterday that we FINALLY got Gabriel to love his swing, and we could put him in there and actually get things done around the house. This past week he hit a whopping 25 pounds and down the swing went at only 7 1/2 months old. Seems as only yesterday that I could cuddle my little boy every night after work with a blanket and a bottle and he would snuggle his face into my chest and fall asleep, now he hates it 3/4 of the time. He's Mr. Independent, hold my own bottle, and put myself to sleep, little man. But when he does want his mommy to snuggle him in, boy oh boy, do I cherish it. So here is a photo cap of this year.....





January
February

March
April

May (mom's camera was a month off)

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

In one instant a baby born will change your life for the better, its whether you want to step up to the plate and accept it. Happy New Years Eve all, be safe and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment